It’s almost Christmas and that means mint…peppermint! We have gathered the best peppermint dessert recipes we can find. Theses easy dessert recipes feature peppermint recipes that are filled with holiday spirit! Sweet, easy to make, and delicious holiday dessert ideas.
The Best Peppermint Dessert Recipes
Peppermint. There is something about snuggling up in a cold day with a peppermint dessert. It’s the flavor of winter and the Christmas season and is always the favorite dessert on the dessert table. Here are some peppermint treats that we are drooling over.
1. Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake Recipe
Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake. This momma makes the cake for her yearly chocolate & movies night with her daughter. What a sweet tradition and treat for this time of the year.
2. DIY Peppermint Patty Recipe
Do you love Peppermint patties? Really love them? If so, you’ll love this recipe. Make your own no bake dessert.
3. Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Recipe
Crust-less Cheesecake. Serve these peppermint cheesecakes in a cup topped with whipped cream.
4. Candy Cane Marshmallow Dip Recipe
Consider making a candy-cane marshmallow dip for bits of brownie and graham crackers.
Peppermint Christmas Treats
5. Peppermint Dessert Squares Recipe
These Candy Cane Squares have a chocolate crust and a cream cheese topping. You’ll want seconds (or thirds).
6. Peppermint Surprise Brownie Bites Recipe
Warm and gooey! These Peppermint Marshmallow Brownie bites are pretty and have a surprise in the middle.
7. Peppermint Oreo Cookie Pudding Recipe
Mix Oreos, white chocolate, pudding and peppermint inside a cookie and you have perfection.
8. Oreo Peppermint Bark Recipe
Oreo + candy canes + chocolate = Dessert in less than 10 minutes. And all you need is a microwave. Perfect quick treat.
Mint and Chocolate Treats
9. Homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge Recipe
This easy homemade mint chocolate chip fudge is as tasty as it is beautiful.
10. Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows Recipe
Homemade marshmallows – every cup of hot coco needs a floating peppermint marshmallow.
11. Peppermint Dessert Lasagna Recipe
Dessert Lasagna with layers of chocolate, peppermint cream cheese & graham cracker.
Candy Cane Desserts
12. Chocolate Peppermint Roulade Recipe
What a gorgeous dessert! It’s a Chocolate Peppermint Roulade, it’s the meeting of a sponge cake with delicate peppermint filling. Yummy and pretty!
13. Peppermint Fudge Brownies Recipe
Peppermint and Fudge what a great combination in these brownies. Hmm, I wonder if these could be turned into cheesecake brownies?
14. Peppermint Meringues Recipe
These melt-in-your-mouth peppermint meringues will look gorgeous on a cookie plate (and they taste pretty good too).
15. Dark Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti Recipe
Biscotti – we make a giant plate of them every holiday season. These are dark chocolate peppermint – and dipped in extra chocolate. Perfect for a cup of coffee.
16. Peppermint Brownie Bars Recipe
Oh, Yum! Layered peppermint brownie bars – peppermint brownie on the bottom, whipped filling in the center, and melted chocolate with crushed candy on top.
17. Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes – easy to follow instructions: uses cake mix with drops of peppermint extract and chocolate cool whip frosting. Yum! This is the perfect Christmas dessert! Everyone loves a festive cake!
18. Candy Cane Crunch Cookies Recipe
You will need a boxed cake mix and a package of cream cheese to make these Candy Cane Crunch cookies. What a delicious treat!
19. Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake Recipe
This is a Copy-cat recipe – Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake – modeled after the chick-fil-A so you can enjoy it year round. Such a great way to use up leftover chocolate chips. The peppermint milkshake has the great flavor of chocolate and peppermint flavor, yum!
20. Peppermint White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Not much is better than a white chocolate Cheese cake with a hint of peppermint in the filling, topped with crushed peppermint bits and on a chocolate mint crust “ yum! A fun minty twist on this classic recipe is perfect for this time of year.
More Candy Cane Inspired Recipes
21. White Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe
White Peppermint Hot Chocolate – heat up milk with peppermint kisses, add whipped cream and crushed kisses…then, a scoop of peppermint ice cream. It’s SO good.
22. 3 Ingredient Frozen Peppermint Pie Recipe
It doesn’t get easier than this “ a 3 Ingredient Frozen Peppermint Pie “ you’ll need an Oreo crust, cool whip, and peppermint ice cream.
Best Mint Flavors to Use for Baking
This post contains affiliate links.
We’ve done some digging to see what the best minty flavor for baking are. And here’s what we’ve found…
- These Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips are super popular for baking delicious candy-cane flavored treats. Be advised, however, that these are not the same as crushed candy canes, they are more like a peppermint chip. These also fare well to use for hot cocoa bars!
- Watkins Pure Peppermint Extract is a favorite among bakers and food enthusiasts alike. It is Kosher, made from all-natural oils, and has no artificial colors or flavors.
- Want to save some serious time baking your peppermint treats? Try these King Leo crushed candy cane bits. These not only save time but taste great!
More Peppermint Desserts From Kids Activities Blog
What is your favorite peppermint dessert? Let us know in the comment section!